478.2 million euros in NBI
65.5 million euros in net profit
An innovative and effective partnership with BNP Paribas
The agreement between Exane and BNP Paribas, signed in 2004 and strengthened in 2010 and 2011, revolves around three core elements:
- An operational partnership in European cash equities where BNP Paribas conferred exclusivity to Exane under the Exane BNP Paribas brand.
- A balance sheet partnership, which is particularly well-suited to our Derivatives business, providing financing and support for our rating.
- A capital partnership uniting the strength of BNP Paribas with the independence of Exane.
The Exane Group's rating:
- Moody's: Baa2
- Standard & poor's: BBB+
Exane in brief: en / fr / it
- Financial statements bi-annual 2016: en / fr
- Financial statements 2015: en / fr
- Financial statements 2014: en / fr
- Financial statements 2013: en / fr